Wednesday 24 May 2017

Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE






Welcome to  Sew, Stitch, Snap, Share.

Linda and I are loving seeing what you are all creating or working on.  There are some amazing WIPs and finishes.  We have had a couple of comments from people saying they prefer link ups with more detail, IE: photos, link titles, blog names.  We have to admit, we like these link ups too, however it costs to add that option to a linky, (not a lot) but it's a cost that Linda and I would incur, so that is why we aren't using it at this point. We hope that won't stop you from joining us each fortnight and popping over to see some of the other bloggers who have joined us also.

There hasn't been a lot of sewing from me lately, still working on the hand quilting on my Liberty Bloomsbury but there are only so many photos of purple stitches on fabric I can show.   I have however started working on another border for my medallion quilt and have made some little paper pieced tulips blocks for it.  The colours  are more in keeping with the theme of the quilt this time.

So what have you been working on over the past few days.  Whatever you're sewing or stitching, link it up here, following these guidelines:

  1. Link up from any post from the past week that features something you have been sewing or stitching,
  2. Somewhere in your post, please link to this post.
  3. Please comment on a couple of the other Sew,Stitch, Snap, Share links - it's fun to receive comments from new people, and we are trying to encourage people to read blogs and keep blogging too.





12 comments:

  1. So cute blocks,the background make they pop up.Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute paper piecing! I may have started a new paper piecing project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks to be one small block you're sewing there, what's the size Julie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little tulip block, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet little tulip blocks will complement the tulip centre perfectly Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your little tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet tulip blocks! I too was wondering about the size? And, it looks like you have your stash of firewood in for winter, we've been stacking ours to day too. It's one job I love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paper pieced tulip blocks are beautiful. I haven't had time to do any work on projects this week but I'll get caught up soon hopefully.
    Thanks Julie for hosting with Linda to share all this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your 'garden' is growing so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.