Monday 21 December 2015

2015 Finsh-along - Q4 completed





Well this has been the first year I have completed all my goals, plus a couple of extra projects in the finish-along.  Here are my Q4 finishes:

Christmas placemat - pattern from here

Birthday Club gift for Gwyneth - based on Noodlehead's wide open pouch

Rainbow Clutch, ( Grey Clutch) for Mum

X Factor Pillow Swap - done

It is so nice knowing I can start the year with some new projects and finish off some fun, just for me projects in 2016.









7 comments:

  1. beautiful creations..........you will be proud as punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great job, as always they are stunning. The bags are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your quils are great! The bag is so elegant :) Happy sewing 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be very proud of what you have achieved! Great job!!! Looking forward to seeing what 2016 brings for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you! Will feel so good having all those boxes ticked! Lovely makes Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all your finishes! I really love your Santa in particular - thank you for the link to the pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job! congratulations on your creations. I would like to see more creations form you. Very beautiful bag. I just come here to appreciate you for this effort. Keep doing. I really loved it. It inspired me to do like this. It looks simple and cute. Hope you can make more beautiful and verity creations. Keep it up!! I have some creations like this. please visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.