Friday 31 October 2014

Scenes From my Week







  • Making cards to send to special friends
  • Reading a beautiful book on the life and garden of Vita Sackville West - which I inadvertently returned to the library before I finished it.  Needless to say, it has been re-requested.
  • Opening happy mail - a beautiful swap package from Kathleen and some  envelopes from Mia for my SWAK Quilt.
  • Playing with all my envelopes, I am only waiting on five more, but will need to make another three to even it up. 
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt. Is that one for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and a stunning quilt, the envelopes are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a quilting friend that will love this post. Those envelopes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, look at all those envelopes! They look wonderful altogether! Will you sash inbetween? Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The envelopes are incredible pal! Just a stunning sight! And that book...oh that book looks like one that I need in my hands right now! Wishing you all good things this weekend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks great.
    Have a blessed weekend.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the envelopes look amazing all together. Glad Rachel fixed that Echinacea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh your squares are coming along really well aren't they. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeee the envelopes!!! so many, so cute!! Looks like a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.