Thursday 7 August 2014

Today I ....









am loving
  • these beautiful frilly camellias - picked from my neighbour's garden.  I have them floating in a bowl on my dining table.
  • being organised and cooking dinner early - tonight a savoury tomato mince rice bake and coleslaw.
  • knowing that I have a day out in Hamilton tomorrow, to attend the craft fair.  Fingers crossed I will catch up with Rachel and Deb, and also my mother-in-law.  No doubt there will be a little money spent ....
  • this fabulous pile of cookbooks - I am especially looking forward to making some treats from  Gran's Sweet Pantry - which is  a New Zealand cookbook too.
  • my pile of bedside reading - currently I am reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.  I am not really a  fantasy book reader, but thought I had better try some different books and genre, now I am working for the library.  This was recommended to me by one of my co-workers as a good series to start with.  I am about 60 pages in, and so far I am enjoying it.
  • another shot of this beautiful camellia.
Hoping you are all having a great week - not long till the weekend now.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Hamilton...wish i was going :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camellias are just beautiful! And yours up there are stunning!!!!!! Loving that you were able to get dinner going early and that you will be attending the fair! What an inspiring stack of inspiration pal! Do share if you cook anything out of that Sweet Pantry cookbook! A wonderful day to you tomorrow! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the craft fair went well - what a great day out. Love the camellias! :-) Sorry I've been so slack at commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I will be excited to hear what all you did and bought?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.