Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tuesday








One of the benefits of not being called into work on a cold winter's day, is the chance to do a little blog hopping.  I found this recipe and decided to try it out.  Currently we are just waiting for the icing to set before we can sample it.

Not much is happening in my garden at present, however I am so pleased to see that I have Iceland Poppies beginning to flower, these are self sown seeds from two winters ago.  I love the splash of colour and their tissue paper like petals.  Also with a few flower is this lovely pink and white striped geranium.

Sewing for a charity quilt, paper pieced bra pattern from here.   A little more playing with scraps was done too.

2 comments:

  1. Your quilting is beautiful, I wasn't sure if the bra was a bra or the top of a dress, but it is great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those poppies friend! And I will check out that recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.