Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tallahassee Sunset Cushion





Earlier this year, I made this cushion for a swap, which unfortunately did not really happen.
Called Tallahassee Sunset, it is 18" square.  I paper-pieced the blocks from this pattern.
The linen text background is from Stof, and other fabrics are from Kate Spain, Joel Dewberry, Lila Ashbury,  Doohily Designs and V & Co.
There is a concealed zipper in the back, and I quilted only the linen pieces.

I love how this cushion turned out, and now it will be sent one of my nieces for an upcoming birthday.

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely...would you make a whole quilt from the pattern? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty Julie - I'm sure your niece loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love it, I love the color combination.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.