Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sew Sew Modern 5 - Received






Happy clappy day.  The courier has just delivered my Sew Sew Modern Swap package.  I received the most stunning New York Beauty cushion cover, pouch, charm squares and thread pack from Pam (Sewmama123).  I had seen a couple of sneak peaks during it's progress, and hoped it might be mine. My favourite fabrics, colours and one of my favourite quilting block styles - apparently she found it just as hard to post this off, as I did mine.  Luckily I had a cushion inner the right size, so it is currently brightening up my family room at present.

Thanks so much for a great swap

7 comments:

  1. That's lovely. Love that fabric:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just stunning! What a beautiful feast for the eyes! I would be happy too! All the best this week! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Climbing Roses is my favorite AMH print; your cushion is so gorgeous!! Yay for getting a swap that is as pretty as the one you mailed off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why it was Happy Clappy day when this cushion arrived! It's gorgeous, great fabrics and excellent piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a true work of art! Just amazing! Happy clappy day to you for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.