Friday 11 July 2014

Finishing Up







In my last post,  I mentioned that I was going to finish up some outstanding WIP projects.  First up, was my mini quilt from the Pack Patch QAL, it is now bound and hanging on my sewing room wall.

My second finish, were these placemats, which have been waiting for binding since May 2013.  Last night and this afternoon, I sewed the binding on.  It really was such a quick and easy job for all four.  I enjoy handsewing it down in the evening while watching a favourite cooking show or chick flick - and I can't believe I procrastinated so long over such a simple task.  Now we have four new placemats to use.

What projects do you need to finish up?

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Both look great completed. A nice binding finishes a project beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels great to finish something doesn't it? I finally finished a quilt top that pieced a year ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Both the mini AND those placemats look AWESOME. I'd be nervous to eat on the placemats for fear of spillage...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Beautiful work.
    Right now I am working on a Flower Shop Stand to sell my flowers. I hope to sell a few bunches. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the placemats! You're very good getting them finished. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the placemats and the mini quilt is lovely. Well done on finishing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt in the breeze is just charming.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.