Thursday 21 November 2013

Scenes from my Week



 

 

From the wardrobe:
  • trying to decide what to wear to a job interview tomorrow - I have been a full time mum for almost 12 years, so this is very nerve-wracking
From the kitchen
  • chocolate icing on freshly made banana cake
From the sewing box
  •  a felt mitten made from this tutorial , embellished with lace, beads, embroidery and a crochet flower,
From the table
  • morning tea - the above mentioned cake, caramel latte and the lovely new book from one of my favourite Kiwi authors
From the fabric box:
  •  playing with fabrics for a new quilt I think I want to make - what do you think of these fabrics together
From the garden
  • the vibrant pinks of a Sweet William in flower
What has happened in your week so far?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for the job interview. Isn't it weird how the job 'mum' becomes our identity and we sometimes forget what else we can do? I like the fabrics - they're a very 'now' mix so should look great together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your fabrics for your next quilt - the blue leaf fabric really catches the eye - as dod your book title!

    Hope all goes well for your job interview.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.